With record high amounts of online traffic expected this holiday, you want to make sure your website is ready. While the technical aspects of this are very important, you also need to make sure your website content is sending the right message. A Saskatoon web design firm like Anderson Marketing Group will make sure your website is ready by optimizing your web content for better customer engagement. Here are some tips that can help you use your web content to drive your holiday sales on the internet:
- Products & Services – It’s estimated that almost half of online consumers will look at your products and services page immediately upon arrival to your website. Make sure you thoroughly proofread, edit, and update information on these pages.
- Contact Information – Your online customers expect to be able to easily find contact information. Include your physical address, email address, and telephone number on your home page as well as a separate contact page.
- About Your Business – Customers want to know about the people they’re doing business with. Put your mission statement on your homepage along with relevant information about your experience and expertise.
- Videos – While videos are great, they can distract customers who are shopping online. You don’t want anyone to become frustrated with loud videos or pop-up windows when they’re looking to complete a transaction. Make their experience easy by turning off the auto-play feature on your videos.
- Less Is More – Your website is your online storefront for your business. Keep it efficient by monitoring the length of your content. You want customers to find exactly what they need – no more, no less.
Call Anderson Marketing Group if you need help getting your website ready for the holidays. Our Saskatoon web design company has a content team that’s ready to help you be successful this holiday season.